Società specializzati nello sviluppo di soluzioni Digital per realtà nel settore Fintech e Industriali.
QUALE PROFILO STIAMO CERCANDO?
Il candidato ideale è diplomato o laureato. Ha pregressa esperienza nello sviluppo .NET e verrà inserito in un team di sviluppo interno di applicativi web-based e dell'interazione con database relazionali e API.
QUALI COMPETENZE TECNICHE VERIFICHEREMO?
- ASP.NET MVC,
- Entity Framework,
- HTML/CSS base,
- Unit testing
QUALI COMPETENZE SOFT VERIFICHEREMO?
- Capacità di lavorare in team su più progetti
- Organizzazione e problem solving
Sede di lavoro Reggio Emilia
(Release “00”, May 2012)
- Subject matter
- Registered User’s representations
- Registered User’s obligations
- Registration and cancellation
- Company's rights with reference to CV
- Registered User’s liabilities
- Treatment of the personal data. Candidate database
- Final dispositions
- All rights to the trademark Hivejobs (“Trademark”) and the respective domain names and distinctive signs which contain it (“Distinctive Signs”) belong to the Company. An application for the Trademark registration has been filed to the competent national authority (n. MO2012C000239 2 April 2012), the competent European (nr. 011064731 of 24 July 2012) and International authorities.
- Each of the following definitions indicated by a capital letter (whether singular or plural) shall be ascribed the following meanings:
- Website: website accessible through URL: hivejobs.com;
- Announcement: job offer published on the Website and referable to a client, as hereinafter defined;
- Partner: the party with specific requisites which, on behalf of the Company, identifies a group of suitable candidates;
- Registered User: any individual user who has completed the registration process to the Website and with whom, among the others, an univocal identifier, one or more curriculum vitae (“CV”) and an email address are associated. By means of the registration the Registered User gets access to the restricted area (“Restricted Area”). The Registered User assumes the status of candidate in the moment in which he associates a CV to a certain Announcement (“Candidate”): thus, while the Registered User can also not be a Candidate, the Candidate is necessarily a Registered User and as such is also subject to the Registered User terms and conditions;
- Client: any party who makes use, as buyer, of the services offered by the Company as hereinafter defined;
- Services: the complete list of Services and of the relative instructions for use can be consulted on the Website. Thanks to the Services, in brief: (i) Clients can create and publish Announcements on the Website; (ii) the Registered Users can consult Announcements published on the Website and apply for a job;
- Satellite Companies: subsidiaries, controlled companies, affiliated companies or anyway, parties, bodies or associations referable to the Company;
- Parties: the Company, the Registered User and the Candidate;
- Players: the Company, the Client, the Registered User, the Candidate and the Partner;
- Candidates' Database: the database containing the CVs of the Candidates which the Company is owner of and which can be accessed by the Clients;
- Statement of truthfulness: statement relative to the truthfulness of the information contained in the CVs, done by the Registered User upon the registration to the Website by means of a tick on the relative form.
- The Registered User, by means of the registration to the Website, represents:
- to accept the Company's right to suspend or interrupt the performance of the Services as better described in the Instructions;
- to acknowledge the full effectiveness and validity of the communications received at the telephone number and/or the email address, also non-certified, which have been communicated to the Company, as well as published on the Restricted Area;
- to accept to be bound by the manifestation of intent expressed on the Restricted Area and to be fully responsible for the activity carried out on the same, by assuming exclusive liability for any abusive and/or unlawful use of the credentials which allow access to and operation of the same;
- to have completed the compulsory education and to be not less than 15 years old;
- to exclude any and all liabilities of the Partner and of the Company with reference to the outcome of the recruitment process;
- to acknowledge that the Statement of Truthfulness has full validity and effectiveness.
- The Registered User undertakes:
- to comply with what set forth in the Instructions and in the Framework Agreement, to act correctly and in good faith and in general to comply with the procedures adopted by the Company for the use of the Website and of the Services;
- to provide the data required for the registration to the Website in a correct, complete and truthful way, as well as to guarantee that the data provided during the registration comply with said requirements;
- to timely update its own data, including the email address, inserted on the Restricted Area and on the CVs uploaded on the same so that they prove to be correct, complete and truthful in any moment;
- not to publish on the Restricted Area and in the CVs uploaded on the Website contents which are contrary to the provisions relating to privacy, intellectual and industrial property rights or which can be prejudicial to the rights of the Company and/or of third parties, including the Players;
- to timely reply to the “request of interest” relating to an Announcement expressed by the Company;
- not to upload CVs of third parties nor to nominate third parties as candidates for any Announcement.
- The Company is entitled to refuse, at its unquestionable and discretional opinion, any registration application of prospective registered users and candidates which are not duly filled in or that, due to business policy's reasons, it does not deem as acceptable (by way of example a registration application from an user already registered or from Registered Users which are party to pending disputes against the Company).
- In any moment the Registered User is entitled to demand to disable its authentication credentials to the following email address privacy[AT]hivejobs.com. The disablement shall occur within 7 days of the receipt of the request; in such a case, should a recruitment procedure be in course, the Candidate shall not be taken into account, it being understood that the Client is entitled to treat the data inserted in the CVs associated to the Announcements published by the latter on the Website.
- select, at its discretional and unquestionable judgment, also by means of the Partner, the CVs which have been uploaded on the Website and associated with specific Announcements, if any, for the purpose of their delivery to the Client in conformity with the purchased Service;
- ii. allow the Clients access to all or some data of the CVs associated with the Announcements published by the same on the Website and to purchase the CVs in accordance with the Service.
- The Registered User is exclusively responsible for the conservation, custody, management and correct use of the authentication credentials as well as any abusive use of the same. The Registered User shall remain bound and shall be responsible for the transactions carried out on the Website and on the Restricted Area by means of the authentication credentials also by third parties. The Registered User is exclusively responsible for the truthfulness of the data and information contained in the CVs and provided to the Company.
- The Registered User represents that it;
- accepts that the data inserted in the CVs associated with specific Announcements be treated by the Clients as holders of the treatment with the relative responsibilities also after the disablement of the authentication credentials and the cancellation from the Website.
- The amendments shall be immediately effective, save for the procedures to identify the suitable Candidates which are already underway.