Analog Design Engineer
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a world-leading provider of MEMS sensor platforms found in Mobile, Wearables, Smart Home, Industrial, and Automotive products. Headquartered in San Jose, CA and has offices in Boston, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, France, Canada, Slovakia, and Italy.
WHAT PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for top-notch MEMS Engineers to join their global team. If you’re interested in being a part of their journey and helping them grow to become the leading provider of SoC platform solutions, we definitely want to hear from you.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Design, implement and verify analog / mixed-signal IC designs for various motion sensor products.
- Mentor junior engineers in all areas of product design.
- Evaluate system-level trade-offs for next-generation sensor interfaces and identify IC architectures in collaboration with the MEMS design team to meet performance requirements.
- Interface with digital design engineers to define and optimize sensor architectures and digital signal processing circuits.
- Guide layout engineers on physical design. Review layouts and provide feedback for optimal layout design.
- Tape-out designs on-schedule adhering to required specifications.
- Evaluate and validate designs in the lab and identify any deviations from requirements and implement corrective actions.
- Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
WHAT WILL VERIFY?
- Minimum MSEE + 4 Years of industry experience in analog or mixed-signal CMOS circuit design.
- Thorough understanding of analog and mixed-signal systems and micro-architecture trade-offs. Demonstrated ability to develop micro-architectures and high-level Matlab system models.
- Proven track record of designing low-power, low-noise, precision CMOS analog circuits for high volume manufacturing.
- Strong skills in designing various analog/mixed-signal blocks including:
- MEMS sense amplifiers
- Bandgap references
- Charge pumps
- Oscillator circuits
- Experience as IC lead on at least one project with demonstrated success.
- Experience with design for test approaches and development of characterization and production test plans.
- Lab and test equipment skills for the debug, characterization, and validation of designs.
- Effective and clear written and oral communication skills.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take the initiatives for process and flow improvements
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector
- Engineering & Construction