BACKEND DEVELOPER - JAVA
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a healthcare technology company that develops a platform to collect, manage and analyze medication and treatment data. Their work is aimed at improving the lives of chronically ill people and their health management. They are revolutionizing healthcare with innovative solutions and approaches, and they are one of the 6 six Italian startups selected to participate in IBM Watson AI XPrize, one of the world's leading startup competitions to promote the most innovative designs in Artificial Intelligence.
WHAT PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a creative and motivated Software Back End Developer, with at least 3 years of experience. You will be working within a small team, in a fast paced environment, developing the company platform on AWS and solving healthcare challenges. You like learning new technologies and languages.
You will use modern professional practices to produce high-quality software that fulfills the software requirements specifications (SRS) and implement automatic tests (unit, integration, performance). You will be using the most promising and exciting technologies of the moment: IoT, BigData and AI.
Improve your skills by working on a Microservices-based architecture, NoSQL databases, Cloud services and DevOps solutions.
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- Master's Degree in IT or equivalent working experience
- Proficiency in Java and Spring framework
- Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB or Couchbase)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and its paradigm
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Knowledge of Eclipse
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Proficiency in Docker
- Proficiency in AngularJS
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of Mantis bug tracker
- Knowledge of one or more of these AWS services: EC2, S3, RDS, Route 53, SNS, API Gateway, EC2 Container Service
- Knowledge of Microservices or Service Oriented Architectures
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Andrea L.
IT Specialist con più di 13 anni di esperienza nello sviluppo di applicazioni web.