ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a technology start-up operating in the field of Operations Research applied to transportation, founded in 2014 as a spin-off. Our client mission is to provide innovative decision support solutions for the railway industry, achieved by leveraging the broad experience of its members in scientific and business environments.
WHAT PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for high mindset C++ Developer who has 4 to 5 years of experience in a programming environment.
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- Strong computer science background (master degree in computer science or equivalent)
- Strong object-oriented analysis, design skills and data structure knowledge
- At least 4/5 years of experience in ANSI C++ Programming in Unix/Linux/Windows environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS
- C++11, Boost library
- At least 2/3 years of experience in Core Java Programming in Unix/Linux/Windows environment
- Experience using testing tools, unit test scripting and Testing Methodologies.
- Experience using Integrated Development Environment and project management tools (e.g., Eclipse, Visual
Studio, Maven, GIT).
- Unix Programming Skills and Admin Skills: Shell Scripts
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills