Community Manager - Dublin a Dublin
Our client is #1 network scanner for mobile with more than 30 million downloads, and their global users base is continuously asking for additional security and troubleshooting features for the home networks. For this reason, they are leveraging their unique technical insights to enable their users to help each other and make good use of their knowledge.
If you enjoy working in highly innovative environments where you can transform your passion for technology and products into your job, you are the one we are looking for.
- Identify the right messaging and community building strategy to grow the service.
- Build relationships with IT support professionals, existing and potential customers, and industry partners
- Create engaging text, image and video content for the community, respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner (within 24 hours is our current target).
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure brand consistency and appropriate communication on new products and features
- Drive traction and sales growth thanks to an effective community management strategy.
- Minimum work experience of 5 years as a community manager in fast-growing mobile businesses.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and executing successful community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics, ability to interpret web/mobile traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Ability to manage and interact with different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field would be great
COOL TO HAVE:
- Familiarity with IT networks and tools
- Experience with IT software companies
- Knowledge of additional languages on top of a very good English (Spanish?, German?, Italian?)