CORPORATE IT AUDITOR
International company which has several production plants and branches all over the world.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An IT AUDITOR who will be in charge of:
- Identifies and evaluates the organization’s IT risk to develop the IT annual audit plan This includes compliance with IT controls applicable to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Prepares documentation, results and conclusions of tasks performed ensuring the professional standards of the assignment
- Performs the post-field work activities related to each audit including discussions with management, preparation of report, and review of management responses.
- Performs follow-up activity required on audit findings.
- Participates in development and updates or revisions to the department’s audit manual.
- Inspects overall financial and IT internal control processes to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures and internal control system and design.
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues and is responsible for compliance with the department’s annual requirements of professional development through external and internal training and professional association memberships.
- Represents internal audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings and with external organizations.
- Adheres to all organizational and professional ethical standards.
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- You have BS/Masters/MBA either in Accounting or IT;
- You have a certification such as Chartered Accountant, CPA, CISA, or CIA (CISA is preferred);
- You have two to four years of full-time experience in IT auditing, Financial Auditing, Systems Analysis, or Business Analysis with at least two years IT experience;
- You have knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, management principles and business best practices;
- You have knowledge of The International Professional Practices Framework developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors ;
- You have knowledge of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) IT Standards, Guidelines and Procedures for Auditing and Control and Code of Professional Ethics;
- You have knowledge of the Control Objectives for IT (COBIT) standards;
- You have knowledge of general management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices;
- You have knowledge of IT security and control practices for relevant platforms and systems such as Oracle, SAP, Distributed (Unix, Windows) environments, Web-based technology, and LAN/WANs;
- You have knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act and financial reporting controls;
- You are able to assess the effectiveness of internal controls over key financial and IT risks
- You are able to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines (GAAP, GAAS, SOX, COBIT, COSO, FASB, IFRS);
- You are able to research options, devise solutions for problem solving;
- You have skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- You speak a Fluent English;
- You are available to travel abroad.
- Modena Area
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector
- Information Technology