The most important client in the global finance market
Data Scientist will support our product teams with insights gained from analysing company data stored in the Corporate Data Warehouse.
Main responsibilities are:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- ability to use large data sets in order to find opportunities for product and process optimization
- ability to use models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action
- strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations
- proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights
- passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes
- 4/6 years of experience in the rolls
Main skills requested are:
- Degree, Master’s or PHD (preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) and advanced statistical techniques
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc
- English Fluency
- Good level Italian
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with SAP HANA system
Work Location: Milan area
Just upload your cv and apply in less than 47 seconds