Digital Media Manager
Our client is a fantastic digital studio running brand communication projects at the global level, with a focus on digital platforms.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Digital Media Manager who will play a key role in developing and leading integrated media strategies and plans for assigned clients in a number of different industries and market.
The role main responsibility revolves around creating, planning and managing innovative digital paid advertising programs for social media, search and display advertising campaigns. While working on a variety of platforms, including Facebook ads, Google Adwords and others, you will have to identify the best mix of channels, targets and KPIs for clients to achieve their goals.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, interfacing with relevant internal stakeholders to drive best practices, identify new opportunities, and develop roadmaps for the client’s efforts on paid media.
- Develop digital advertising strategies, leveraging on cutting-edge marketing technologies, such as advanced audience targeting and retargeting
- Keep strategies up-to-date with the evolution of media platforms
- Track and optimize biddable media campaigns across different digital platforms
- Define KPIs structure tests, and report back on results and improvements in efficiency
- Provide teams with regular updates on performances
- Develop relevant post-campaign analysis to identify actionable insights for future projects
- At least 3 years of experience managing successful digital paid advertising campaigns
- Confident user of main biddable platforms, including Facebook Ads and Google Adwords, and their campaign management tools and interfaces
- Deep understanding of the digital media ecosystem
- Knowledge of main analytics platforms
- Strong interest in relevant media trends
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Able to set and track appropriate KPIs
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment while handling multiple tasks
- Precision and strong attention to details
- Comfort in performing presentations
- Analytical and results-oriented approach
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Keynote
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Achievement of Google Certifications is a plus
- Experience with RTB and programmatic technologies and platforms is a plus
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Alessandro B.
Responsabile Marketing con anni di esperienza di Digital Marketing in importanti realtà multinazionali. Molto attento ad una formazione continua sulle nuove tecnologie.