Digital Project Head of Operations a Padova
Our client is a fantastic digital studio running brand communication projects at the global level, with a focus on digital platforms.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Project Head of Operations to lead a team of 25 people.
- Expectation and relationship management with all stakeholders
- Support the company planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve production goals
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies between all teams
- Evolve internal processes to enable dynamic and agile delivery of campaigns
- Identify opportunities to implement new tools to create cutting-edge solutions
- Implement new processes and products as discussed with the management team
- Your team will absorb a lot of highly valuable information from all of our stakeholders; you will be tasked with making sure this information ends up in the right departments of the company so that we can make the best use of it.
- At least 4/5 years of experience managing successful Project
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving attitude and result-oriented approach
- Precision and attention to details
- Leadership and Communication
- Experience in Agile/Scrum method is considered as a plus
- Fluent in English