Our client is a global company with 80+ years of history, operating in geopositioning, construction, mapping, mining and others industries.
What professional profile are we looking for?
For the Agriculture Division, we are looking for an Embedded Software Architect with ISOBUS focus. You will be responsible for delivering ISO1173 complaint software architectures for specific subsystems/features.
This will be accomplished by working directly with our software delivery teams. You will work to support definition of the software architecture and you will be also responsible for entering the architecture into Confluence, and to ensure that the software architecture AEF guidelines, signal definitions, and naming conventions are all followed.
You will be required to understand requirements of the subsystem, as well as the physical components used to realize its desired functionality. You will be required to understand requirements of the subsystem, as well as the physical components used to realize its desired functionality. You will also be required to write software requirements for the designed architecture.
Once the architecture is completed, you will work with the software delivery team to further refine the architecture and clarify software requirements. You will stay updated on all AEF activities and ISOBUS protocol evolution, attending to all needed event and conference.
- Design the high-level software architecture and software requirements for ECU subsystems for agricultural equipment.
- Create ISOBUS compliant software architectures per the Software Architecture Guidelines for specific subsystems.
- Enter software architecture into Confluence and Atlassian tools and ensure guidelines and naming conventions are followed.
- Management of tasks related to ISO1173 norm (ISOBUS) and Agricultural Electronic Foundation System definition with involved implement's manufacturers, specifications' generation, code development, system certification in AEF accredited laboratories.
- Verify that the designed software architecture meets the high-level subsystem requirements.
- Create software requirements for the software components defined in the software architecture.
- Conduct software architecture and requirements reviews and the document results.
- Developments code for applications and libraries on embedded Electronic Control Unit about tractor's system, for different implements belonging to different manufacturers, to control all tractor’s resources and embedded data encryption for protocols ISO11783, J1939, UDS.
- Attend in proper cross-manufacturer AEF work groups of new ISO1173 specifications.
Hard skills required
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of vehicle networks and protocols CAN, J1939, ISOBUS is mandatory.
- Excellent Knowledge and experience on Linux Embedded, C++ and QT framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of experience as Software Architect experience with a minimum 2 years working as a software systems architect, specifically for ISOBUS compliant systems.
- 3+ years of experience with embedded software development for embedded microcontrollers in IOT applications.
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of ECU systems.
- Experience taking high level requirements and designing production intent embedded software applications.
- Experience in authoring detailed software requirements used to implement embedded software.
- Full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
Additional nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience on IoT protocols like MQTT or other
- Proven Knowledge of development process and bugs tracking.
Soft skills required
- Thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
Just upload your cv and apply in less than 47 seconds