Export Sales Manager
Our client is considered one of Italy’s most dynamic and solid furniture manufacturing companies. Since 1948 in this business is now present in more than 20 countries.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An Export Sales Manager who will support the current business in Italy and he/she will also have the objective to improve the markets abroad (i.e. US and EU). Developing strong relationships with local independent representatives you will sell across the portfolio into the processing industries. Utilizing your relationship building skills and innate technical ability you will work closely with the distribution channel providing them with leads as well as coaching and training their sales teams to enable further sales growth.
As Export Sales Manager responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Managing change whilst maintaining motivation levels and delivering consistent results
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants,
- Implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Assisting the Senior Managers with overseeing operations to include stock movement, management and administration
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with Senior Managers, key head office functions and field based teams
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- Previously experience within the same business for the last 5 years (at least)
- Fluent English language (both written and spoken) is essential
- Flexibility, able to work independently, set and follow priorities, manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Sales-oriented thinking;
- Committed, creative, communicative and a team player;
- Ability to work within a multicultural organization;
- Willing to travel in EMEA (approximately 30/40% of your time per year);
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, team-working skills
- High management skills and strong previous experiences
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Luigi D.
Resp commerciale marketing della divisione LED
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector
- Engineering & Construction