GENERAL ACCOUNTING ANALYST
Our client is a leading company in the production and distribution of medical technologies, as well as a reference point for robotic surgery and technological innovation in healthcare.
We are looking for the office in Madrid an Accounting Analyst with hands-on experience on accounting.
- Accounts Receivable activities
- Payroll Activities (salaries registration)
- Tax Activities (Monthly and Yearly VAT reconciliation, declaration and monitoring)
- Monthly Down Payments Management
- Balance sheet management and balance sheet maintenance
- Preparing Documentation for Accounting Auditor (Reconciliation Scans, Local and Compilation Related prospectuses)
- Printing and scanning received local payment from Website Revenue Agency
- Expert Settlement Writings and Monthly Related Management Reporting (eg Change Adjustments,
- Financing, participations, robotic handling situations, warehouse)
- Bank Reconciliation
- BA in Accounting or Business Studies
- At least a short relevant experience within an accounting office
- Good knowledge of tax law and civil law
- Good knowledge of office package, SAP R/3 or other ERP management system
- English and Spanish mandatory, Italian preferably
- Good knowledge of VAT process, familiarity with overall general accounting
- Teamwork skills
- Good relational skills
- Confidentiality, availability, reliability
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Stuart M.
No bio found for this Hivescout