Global Marketing Director
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client is a global company with offices and partners located throughout Europe and the Americas. Our clients include Global 500 corporations; their software produces over 2 billion documents annually that reach over 100 million end-users worldwide. Their looking for an experienced marketing practitioner to operate as our Global Marketing Director
WHAT PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The candidate will be defining the marketing strategy together with our Product Management team. Furthermore, the candidate will execute the strategy and support our direct and channel sales with consulting and co-marketing activities.
Reporting directly to the CEO, he/she defines and execute a B2B marketing strategy to generate and nurture leads on Customer Communications Management, Digital Customer Experience, and Paperless product lines. The candidate must be also fluent in B2C marketing as the client operates as Digital Strategy advisor for many of its customers.
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Engineering and/or related field
- 7 years experience in marketing and 3 or more years of experience with Digital Marketing
- Proven experience with major CRM and Marketing Automation suites (e.g. Salesforce, Oracle, Adobe, Marketo)
- Proven experience with B2B marketing initiatives and techniques (qualified lead results and ROI will be requested during the interview)
- Proven experience in Marketing strategy and execution for SaaS products
- Fluent with major Web and Social technologies and practices (e.g. SEO, Web Advertising, Social Customer Service, Web Analytics, Social Analytics; past project results will be requested during the interview)
- At ease working with Media Agencies, Creative Directors, Web Developers; ability to orchestrate multi-disciplinary teams across organizations
- Propensity to define precise plans and KPIs to guide the Marketing execution
- English CEFR level C1 or equivalent
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Marketing- or Product marketing-oriented MBA
- Experience with Channel Marketing strategy and execution
- Experience working with Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
- Experience with Online Video Platforms / Enterprise Video Content Management (e.g. Vidyard, Kaltura, Birghtcove)
- Knowledge of Digital Commerce platforms and related tools (e.g. Magento, Oracle, SAP Hybris)
- Experience working for international organizations, preferably operating in Europe and US and offering services to more than one vertical including Telco, Media, Financial Services, Utility, Insurance, FMCG, Public Sector
- Experience working for fintech, insutech, or martech international companies
- Ability to travel