our client is a global company with 80+ years of history, operating in geopositioning, construction, mapping, mining and others industries.
what professional profile are we looking for?
for the agriculture division, we are looking for an IoT architect .
- Listen, understand, and analyze the prospect's business requirements and compose, validate, and present the best possible solution;
- Define and deliver compelling custom demonstrations and Proof-of-Concepts by mapping functions of our IoT platform to prospects' needs;
- Define target architecture and transformation plans that fulfill the prospects business objectives;
- Take ownership for all technology related matters relevant for the IoT use case under discussion;
- Stay at the leading edge of IoT technologies by following technology development, standardization and competitive offerings;
skills and experience
- Good engagement and communications skills and proven track record in working in the customer interface on various levels of the organization.
- Develop customer solutions, including defining requirements, following up implementation and ensure high quality delivery of the solutions
- Ability to lead virtual teams that encompass external partners, prospect employees, and other resources, as required;
- Proven experience in IoT architectures (cloud, on premise and hybrid).
- Good knowledge of IoT use cases (independent of technology) that might be relevant for the organization, like automotive, transportation and agriculture;
- Competence or experience in the areas of cloud platforms, internet of things technologies (e.g. LoRa, Sigfox,) or fieldbus, MQTT, LWM2M protocols and industrial automation is a plus.
technologies you will use:
- Cloud platforms Azure, AWS
- SPA frameworks, AngularJS and React/Redux
- RDBMS PostgreSQL
- NoSQL Mongo, Cassandra and Redis
- Java with Spring Boot
- PHP with Slim framework
- C# and C++ for algorithm intensive computation
- DevOps tools Docker, Kubernetes as orchestrator and Terraform for infrastructure scripting
- IoT Frameworks (Azure IoT hub, AWS IoT
- Automated testing and TDD/BDD
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
hivescout Marco N.
Ingegnere con esperienza in ambito IoT, Cloud e innovazione all'interno di importanti realtà multinazionali settore IT/Elettronico (Hardware e Software).