IT Application Manager
Our client aim to be a responsible leading marketer of everyday basic innerwear and activewear apparel in the Americas, Europe, Australia and Asia-Pacific.
We are looking for an IT Application Manager that ensures the availability, the consistency and the daily usage of the applications under his/her responsibility, supporting the business teams in their activities. He/she will report to Italy IT Manager and he/she will manage 2 collaborators.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- To coordinate the Business Intelligence activities ( Oracle, SAP Business Object, Qlik ).
- To manage, with the American Headquarters, the BI activities
- To interconnect Italian and French systems
- Forecasting activities, with Futurmaster .
- WMS with Easystore
- To develop and to maintain the internal ERP
- Coordinate communication with all stakeholders of the organization impacted by the applications. Manage expectations.
- Coordination with retail and ecommerce teams
- Manager with 5yrs+ experience working in a global team.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (technical direction);
- Experience of managing global application/services or implementation projects.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong project management skills and business process knowledge.
- Quality and service oriented
Along with the above you will need to have the following tech skills:
- Business Intelligence tools (ETL, Oracle, etc.)
- Knowledge of ERP Movex/M3 and/or SAP
- Knowledge of Delphi and/or Java
- Microsoft Office
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Daniele S.
Nessuna bio inserita per questo Hivescout
- Grassobbio BG, Italia
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector
- Clothing and textile