Our client is an Innovative company dealing with the E-bike market.
We are now supporting them in find a Mechanical Engineer for their Offices located in Milan.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who is passionate about creating and designing disrupting products, who is curious and constantly pushing his craft.
The candidate will be responsible for designing, development, industrializing, producing and testing new products, especially focused on innovative anti-locking braking for bicycles and brake by wire system for light autonomous vehicles.
The candidate will be involved from initial conception through to manufacturing phase.
- Sizing and design of electro-mechanical-hydraulic actuators components;
- Mechanical/hydraulic designing of actuators and creating manufacturer-ready 3D CAD files;
- Communicating with suppliers to develop innovative prototypes;
- Suppliers management during the prototyping phase;
- Test bench set-up and data analysis;
- Make the product ready to be industrialized;
- Supplier definition and supplier supervision during production phase.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical system design and production;
- Knowledge of CAD software (in particular Solid Works);
- Preferred knowledge of FEM and CFD analysis software;
- Excellent troubleshooting/analytical skills;
- Computer skills in basic Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Fluent in English;
- Availability to travel in Italy and Worldwide depending on business needs;
- Dynamic enterprise attitude;
- Ability to independently solve problems;
- “Can do” attitude.
Engineering & Construction
Just upload your cv and apply in less than 47 seconds