ABOUT OUR CLIENT
The company we are working with started his business in 2009 with their network scanner app, which has been downloaded by more than 20 million people.
They build a device for network security, consumer-grade troubleshooting and home protection.
Our client is looking for passionate engineers that are self-driven, experienced and eager to continuously learn new technologies.
The R&D team, based in Rome, works with Big Data and Mobile Development striving to improve and perfect their product.
WHAT PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer, with 3 or more years of experience in Android or iOS development, capable of working autonomously.
The ideal candidate developed and published apps and has experience with app optimization, multithreading, low-level networking, Cares about testing and writing testable code, follows the news in the Android and/or iOS communities.
You will work with both software and hardware. You will join a full stack team, collaborating with peers for product design, QA, cloud operations, embedded teams; supporting the growth of the engineering team.
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proficiency with native iOS and/or Android development
- Experience with front end development
- Attention to good design and user experience
- Material Design principles and Human Interface Design Guidelines
- familiarity with MVP, Clean or MVVM and ability to evaluate the benefits of each
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS
- Side projects, contributions to open-source projects
- Development of custom and reusable components
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude
- Ability to evaluate new frameworks and tools for the app