Our client is focused on two things that have a great impact on society: the way things are grown and built. Their mission is the smart integration of information and their technology to constantly improve productivity in order to create sustainable infrastructure and agriculture.
We are now supporting them to find an Office Coordinator for the HQ based in Turin.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Someone who is able to provide a fantastic business administrative support to ensure office processes run smoothly. Manages employee documentation, daily activities, and employee- related functions. Acting as a point of contact for visitors and provide organizational support in general. Office coordinators are also responsible for providing high-level support to executives by managing their schedules, appointments and correspondence.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and ensure visitors correctly sign the Visitor’s Log and the nominated staff member is notified of their presence.
- Assure security procedures for visitors
- Provide general Administrative duties as required
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Manages documentation, including contracts, supplier agreements, rental car contract, H&S documents)
- Organizes relevant office events
- Communicates with staff for the purpose of ordering office supplies and planning of meeting rooms
- Oversees property management services, including maintenance of building and ordering proper janitorial supplies
- Manages correspondence with service vendors
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Organizes staff meetings and executive schedules
- Coordinates corporate events
- Caters to customer/visitor’s complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Processes paperwork for customers and employees
- Keeps office tidy and organized to promote an efficient working environment
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries make bookings and compile documents for travel-related meetings, for all company senior staff.
- Contract management and arrangement with Airlines, Hotel Groups, Rental Company’s and transportation services globally to assist in cost containment, reduction and consolidation of services.
- Manage calendars and independently schedule appointments for senior executives and manage meeting room scheduling Minimum Job
- Academic Background
- Ability to Implement Procedures in a Fast-Paced and Evolving Environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Strong Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
- Highly Motivated
- Ability to Work Well Without Supervision
- Fluent in English
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector
- Engineering & Construction