PURCHASING & LOGISTIC ANALYST
Our client is a leading company in the production and distribution of medical technologies, as well as a reference point for robotic surgery and technological innovation in healthcare.
We are looking for the office in Madrid a Purchasing Analyst with hands-on experience on logistic and purchasing management.
- Issue purchasing orders
- Relationship management with supplier about line requests, recall, customer complain solicitous deliveries of material
- Back order analysis and sending to the next solicited supplier
- Opening and non-compliance management
- Check stock availability, codes, technical information, and all other information required for product management
- Creation and maintenance of materials and suppliers
- Warehouse stock management
- Customs clearance
- Relations with couriers
- Discharge of the Packing list (albaràn)
- Sales order admin
- Branch office management
- Process management of merchandise entries
- Monthly goods expiration and related transfer
- Reporting for purchasing and logistics management
- Reconciliation and sending client accounts extracts as a result of circularity balances
- Technical / administrative diploma
- Past experience within a buying and/or logistic office
- Good knowledge of SAP R/3 and Microsoft Office
- English and Spanish compulsory, Italian preferably
- Able to work in a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Responsibility, propensity, dynamism
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Daniel B.
No bio found for this Hivescout