Our client is focused on two things that have great impact on society: the way things are grown and built. Their mission is the smart integration of information and their technology to constantly improve productivity in order to create sustainable infrastructure and agriculture.
We are now supporting them in find a Product Validation & Verification Supervisor for their Concordia sulla Secchia (MO) test facility.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Someone who knows how to perform in an outdoor environment in and around agricultural equipment as well as in a lab environment with documentation being completed on a PC in the office.
This individual will be involved in leading the testing efforts for the product team focusing on GNSS/Guidance Receivers.
This position will report to the PV&V Manager and will be responsible for verification and validation activities of the team assigned to the GNSS/Guidance team.
Lead the GNSS/ Guidance PV&V team including project and people management:
- Perform annual performance reviews for team members;
- Lead effort on test activity management for the team.
Direct Test team members on their daily responsibilities in addition to performing the tasks as an individual contributor:
- Developing test plans that meet new product delivery schedules;
- Author test procedures for new features and regression testing that ensure repeatable and thorough testing;
- Execute Product Validation and Verification in an efficient and effective manner;
- Understanding customer requirements and making sure product meet those requirements;
- Troubleshooting reported problems and providing technical support to sales and customer support;
- Improve and expand lab and field testing facilities and capabilities;
- Work with and communicate with product management, technical support, sales, production, engineering, R & D, and other departments on issues affecting product quality and customer satisfaction;
- Support Beta test sites.
Minimum candidate Requirements:
- A degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Agricultural engineering;
- 5 years related experience;
- Knowledge of serial, ISO CAN, radio, and other machine to machine communication types;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Computer skills in basic Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to work with individuals from a variety of technical and cultural backgrounds;
- Ability to prioritize and handle many tasks/activities at once:
- Able to lift up to 20 kg and move in, on, and around agricultural equipment;
- Prior product test/development experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Prior management or team lead experience;
- Fluent in English/Italian.
Preferred candidate Requirements:
- >10 years of related industry experience;
- A desire to manage people as one of main work responsibilities;
- Knowledge of precision agriculture and guidance systems;
- Programming and scripting skills for test tool and automation script development;
- Knowledge of GNSS receivers and basic theory;
- Experience with Matlab Python/C++/Qt for tool development;
- Experience with qTest, Jira, Squish, and product development tools;
- Experience with Agile development practices.
Due to the spread of employees around the world meeting outside of normal business hours will likely be required.
Occasional travel could be required.
Please send your application in English.
Concordia sulla Secchia
Engineering & Construction
Just upload your cv and apply in less than 47 seconds