Python Developer - Milano - a Milano
The company is a well established name in the Fin-Tech sector and it is a global provider of cloud based portfolio analytics solutions & data services.
Our Milan office is looking for a Python developer to join our team. The successful candidate will benefit from a dynamic and open-minded environment, from an experience with advanced technology and from opportunities to innovate and assume responsibilities.
THE JOB KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will join the development team implementing and managing the company backend services. They will interact with researchers in the financial modeling domain, system administrators, operations specialists and other developers in order to:
- Scale, improve, and maintain existing backend services
- Design, implement and maintain new services and APIs
- Operate the services on a daily basis
The candidate will also benefit from the internal training program which consists in taking part to conferences and courses.
What you'll definitely need:
- MSc. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience
- At least 5+ years experience with Python
- At least 5+ years experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP protocol and restful APIs
- Excellent understanding of relational databases
- Excellent understanding of basics algorithms, data structures, and programming patterns
- Excellent system-level troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience with Software engineering practices: TDD, unit/functional automated testing, CI, software design and architecture
- Experience with any RDBMS
- Fluent Italian and English
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience with at least one language among C/C++, Erlang, Elixir, Go, Julia
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with key-value databases
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience with cloud infrastructures and providers
- Experience with Unix/Linux programming
LOCATION: The successful candidate will be based in Milan (Italy), full time.
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Carlos C.
Carlos ha enorme in varie tecnologie tra le quali spiccano C, C++, Python e Java Script.