R&D PROJECT MANAGER
The Company is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Project Manager who working in the R&D Team will be in charge of:
- Project planning: Manage the scope of the project, create a detailed work plan, develop a schedule for project completion
- Requirements management
- Project implementation: Execute the project according to the project plan, monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments, establish a communication plan to update stakeholders
- Project control: Write reports of the project, control the project in all the phases and all the technical areas, ensure that the project deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience as Project Manager
- Master’s Degree in engineering
- Market knowledge: Tightening, Sensors, Quality Assurance, or Automotive
- Knowledge of the PMI/PMP project management framework and the agile methodologies
- IT : use of MS-Office, MS-Project, Iobeya
- Availability to travel worldwide
WHAT WILL WE OFFER?
- Leading and developing a team of experienced and high potential employees
- A job with a globally operating, constantly growing and innovative multinational
- International environment with a broad range of development opportunities
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Gianluca M.
Program Manager con più di 10 anni di esperienza specializzato nel mondo Automotive.
- Contract type
- Working hours
- commisurato in base all'esperienza
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector