Regional Marketing Manager EMEA
Our client is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Regional Marketing Manager that will become responsible for the development & execution of marketing initiatives and projects across the EMEA region within our Client’s Natural Colors Division. In this role you are expected to develop and deploy marketing tactics and best practices, creating actionable insights on the drivers of markets & consumers.
Line: reports to the Senior Regional Marketing Manager
- Manage and execute Regional Marketing Plan, launches and campaigns
- Support the execution of the Regional Marketing Plan at each country level
- Coordinate exhibitions and communication initiatives throughout the region and ensuring best practices
- Analysis and evaluation of campaigns
- Coordinate developments with Strategic accounts together with Regional Mkgt Manager and Global Marketing
- Writing/editing press releases, news and internal and external communications such as Website, brochures, flyers
- Adjust Global articles and press release to local needs, develop a regional newsletter to improve and speed up knowledge sharing through the Region, support development of regional/local brochures, support Global Marketing on other local external communications initiatives
- Deliver market, customer and competitor analysis, providing key insights to the Regional sales team
- Create customers driven communication materials; trend presentations, market insights presentations
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- University graduate with a focus on Food and previous professional experience in marketing or University graduate with a focus on Marketing / Sales and previous professional experience in marketing in Food industry
- 5/10 years’ experience in a Marketing Role;
- Fluent English language (both written and spoken) is essential;
- Good with PowerPoint and Excel, advanced in web research;
- Flexibility, able to work independently, set and follow priorities, manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Sales-oriented thinking;
- Committed, creative, communicative and a team player;
- Ability to work within a multicultural organization;
- Willing to travel in EMEA (approximately 30/40% of your time per year);
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, team-working skills
Please send your application in English.
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector
- Food and Beverage Production