International financial institution with more than 52,000 employees offer retail and wholesale banking services to customers in over 40 countries.
WHAT PROFESSIONAL PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A Scrum Master with the following key responsibilities:
- Coach and mentor team members on agile standards and best practices; ensure consistent best practices across the work streams
- Empower teams to self-organize and facilitate decision making
- Manage release management, facilitate release planning activities, and risk to resolve issues and impediments;
- Build trust and empowerment and creativity using sound judgement and excellent communications;
- Foster an agile culture, building trust and collaboration across all team members;
- Protect the team from outside interference, removing impediments, and ensuring that the work is delivered as a team;
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to understand the business priorities in upcoming sprints and able to impact beyond area of responsibility;
WHAT SKILLS WILL WE VERIFY?
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a Scrum Master role in a software developer team
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM): 2nd or 3rd Level (CSP, CEC, CST)
- Knowledge of Agile approach (e.g. XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.) and Agile techniques (e.g. User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Game
- Excellent knowledge of English language
We will offer an exciting opportunity in a growing organization and a high competitive salary.
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Alessandro C.
Lavora con forte passione da più di 20 anni nel mondo ICT, acquisendo diverse abilità tra cui: project management, application design, data analysis, sales and organization.
- Contract type
- Working hours
- commisurato in base all'esperienza
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector