Our client is a world leader in arc welding, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and brazing and soldering alloys.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An Accountant who is going to look after our financial department. He/she will report the Financial Controller and his/her responsibilities will be the following:
- Prepare financial reports on a monthly basis
- Prepare the annual budget and the monthly forecasts
- Prepare the Statutory accounts under ITGAAP.
- Prepare payroll, fixed asset depreciation on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of general ledger
- Assists the controller with a variety of tasks as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for accounting classifications of all expenditures and documents.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly journal entries.
- Has excellent critical thinking as well as analytical skills.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and is an effective time manager and multi-tasker.
- Displays the ability to pay close attention to detail.
WHAT SKILLS WE WILL TEST?
- Bachelor’s Degree in business Accounting, Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing accounting and financial analysis for Multinational Company.
- Knowledge of US GAAP cost accounting methods
- Knowledge of the Statutory account under ITGAAP and Tax calculation
- Knowledge SAP and HFM (would be a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong ability to work under/lead pressure
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of SOX and FCPA acts
Place of work : Serra Ricco (GE)
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Ruggero M.
Ottimo Inglese: Focus sulle competenze tecniche e in particolar modo SAP.
- Serra Ricco (GE)
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector
- Electronics & Components