Our client is #1 network scanner for mobile with more than 30 million downloads, and their global users base is continuously asking for additional security and troubleshooting features for the home networks. For this reason, they are leveraging their unique technical insights to enable their users to help each other and make good use of their knowledge.
If you enjoy working in highly innovative environments where you can transform your passion for technology and products into your job, you are the one we are looking for.
- You will join the team as Accountant, helping the organization growing and serving its customers.
- You will be in charge of keeping all the accounts in good standing and helping the management team in elaborating sound and efficient growth strategies.
- You’ll be responsible for verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling all day-to-day financial transactions (accounts payable/receivable, payroll and intercompany transactions) and complete the posting process.
- You’ll be in control of company’s expenses and payroll.
- You’ll support the management team in business planning and forecasting activities.
- You’ll work with company’s advisors and consultants to meet all fiscal and legal deadlines (VAT returns, annual returns, employment duties, etc.).
- Driving continuous improvement, standardization and re-engineering of processes and controls and implementation of International &/or Global best practices
- Perform monthly analytics for each subsidiary and present to senior management
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other financial-related matters i.e. ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum 3-year experience in supporting growth-stage technology companies.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of European and US tax regulation
- A very good spoken and written English.
- Hands-on experience with Xero or other cloud accounting software
- Proficiency in MS Office, with special regard to MS Excel.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Familiarity with tax regulations in Ireland, UK or Italy
- Familiarity with eCommerce channels like Amazon or Shopify
- Knowledge of written and spoken Italian