SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Our client designs and develops electronic systems (both software and hardware) for geo-localization, management, remote diagnostics and maintenance of equipment, vehicles, sensors, and industrial products.
We are looking for a passionate developer with good teaching skills who wants to build a team of frontend developers creating precision agriculture applications. You will be part of a team composed of Italian and Japanese people, willing to bring software development to the next level. The development team will be based in Tokyo, and will be composed by you as tech leader plus two Japanese developers. Your responsibilities will be teaching to your fellows and help them build the frontend of the applications.
The project will require 18 months abroad in our Tokyo headquarters. If selected outside Tokyo area all lodging and travel expenses will be paid.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A good understanding of how object oriented programming works, possibly along with some design patterns
- We would love somebody that has already some experience in TDD/BDD, because we use that
- We absolutely do not care about your degree, as long as you are in possess of the skills we require
- Fluency in English and Italian is compulsory
Along with these skills you will need to:
- Be in love with your job
- Be willing to learn and to teach new things to others
- Play along with others pretty well
- Play tough when things get tougher
- Be open, bold, curious and tenacious
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Antonio P.
Nessuna bio inserita per questo Hivescout