Our client is focused on two things that have great impact on society: the way things are grown and built. Their mission is the smart integration of information and their technology to constantly improve productivity in order to create sustainable infrastructure and agriculture.
We are now supporting them in find a Senior Test Engineer for their Concordia sulla Secchia (MO) test facility.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Someone who knows how to perform in an outdoor environment in and around agricultural equipment as well as in a lab environment with documentation being completed on a PC in the office.
The selected candidate will report to the Product Validation & Verification Manager and he/she will be responsible for coordinating and performing product development testing.
- Develop test plans that meet new product delivery schedules;
- Author and execute test procedures for new features and regression tests;
- Execute Product Validation and Verification in an efficient and effective manner;
- Understand customer requirements and make sure products meet those requirements;
- Troubleshoot reported problems and provide technical support to sales and customer support;
- Improve and expand lab and field testing facilities and capabilities;
- Work with and communicate with product management, technical support, sales, production, engineering, R&D, and other departments on issues affecting product quality and customer satisfaction;
- Support Beta test sites;
- Maintain test equipment located at the facility.
Minimum candidate requirements
- A degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Agricultural engineering;
- 5+ years related experience in product development in a related field;
- Knowledge of serial, ISO CAN, radio, and other machine to machine communication types;
- Excellent troubleshooting/analytical skills;
- Computer skills in basic Microsoft Office;
- Experience with total stations;
- Experience with Linux (command prompt);
- Driving license and experience drive agricultural vehicles;
- Understanding and experience of applying in real life of Math Statistic theory;
- Ability to work with individuals from a variety of technical and cultural backgrounds;
- Ability to prioritize and handle many tasks/activities at once;
- Able to lift up to 20 kg and move in, on, and around agricultural equipment;
- A sense of accountability for the appearance of the test site and test vehicles;
- Fluent in English/Italian.
Preferred candidate Requirements:
- >5 years of experience in product development in a related field;
- Project management experience;
- Experience with Agile development methods;
- Knowledge of GNSS receivers and basic theory;
- Experience with Matlab Python/C++/Qt for tool development;
- Experience with qTest, Jira, Squish, and product development tools;
- IOT/Web Application experience.
Due to the spread of employees around the world meeting outside of normal business hours will likely be required.
Occasional travel could be required
Please send your application in English
Concordia sulla Secchia
Engineering & Construction
Just upload your cv and apply in less than 47 seconds