our client is a very important company, operating both in national and international scene, that develops, implements and manages web and blog platforms with a high number of daily contacts, in order of hundreds of thousands.
• Design and implement high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable systems
• Be hands-on in building and developing key core infrastructure components
• Lead by example, demonstrating product ownership and accountability
• Put in place best test automation practices to ensure product quality
• Works closely with the DevOps to set configuration standards to ensure the highest security for servers, storage and network devices
• Tackle challenging problems on a tight schedule
• BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years of software development experience in backend platforms
• Expert in one or more scripting languages and associated web frameworks (e.g. Ruby 2 + Rails, Python 3 + Django, PHP 7 + Symfony)
• Familiarity with testing frameworks
• Working experience with cloud-based solutions (e.g. AWS or Azure)
• Willing to relocate to Milan
• Experience in contributing or managing open source projects
• Experience with event-driven microservice applications
• Working knowledge of the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack
• Proficiency with TDD/BDD methodology
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Location: Milan, Italy
Just upload your cv and apply in less than 47 seconds
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
hivescout Antonio P.
Nessuna bio inserita per questo Hivescout