Our client is the merged of two entities that combine the Cloud Solutions for Logistic and Supply Chain.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A great software engineer with around 2 to 5 years of experience who develops the infrastructure as code, if you automate everything to work smarter, if you like consumer products and tech challenges, please read on and let’s have a talk.
Your focus will be to support the current team in maintain and develop the current platform (owned by the company) so you might want to be proactive in suggest new solutions in order to improve the cloud platform.
If lucky enough you will be playing a role within a project that aim is to support our clients in order to tide up their requirements.
You will be joining a team of 15 colleagues within the R&D Department who will be thrilled to welcome you.
BACKEND SKILLS must have:
- Java SE 7+
- Java EE 6+
- Version control with Git
- Knowledge of TestNG, JUnit and Maven
Nice to have:
- Rest API paradigmas
- Red Hat jBPM or Business Process manager solutions
- Familiar with Workflow Engine
PM SKILLS must have:
- Good working team mate
- Understand how to work towards results
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum)
- Familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Good understanding of Atlassian (Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket)
- HTML 5, CSS
- Building and automation tools (NodeJs +NPM scripts/Bower/Grunt)
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
Hivescout Luca B.
esperienza ventennale nel campo IT. Ottima comunicazione e Prince2 Certified.