ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a world-leading provider of MEMS sensor platforms found in Mobile, Wearables, Smart Home, Industrial, and Automotive products. Headquartered in San Jose, CA and has offices in Boston, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, France, Canada, Slovakia, and Italy.
WHAT PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Verification Engineer to join their global team. If you’re interested in being a part of their journey and helping them grow to become the leading provider of SoC platform solutions, we definitely want to hear from you.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
1. Work with design team to understand the design intent and bring up the verification plans and schedules
2. Develop test environment, test plan, and test cases based on design specification and verification requirements
3. Initiate test plan review and verification reviews with the teams at every stage
4. Debug test cases and report verification result to achieve the expected code/functional coverage goal
5. Cooperate with cross-functional teams and coordinate priorities to achieve higher productivity
6. Take dedicated ownership to execute block level and SOC level verification
7. Drive the development of behavioural models for analog/MEMS blocks
1. MSEE with 5+ years (or PhD with 2+ years) of digital functional verification experience on complex SoC or mixed-signal ASIC product development
2. Proven teamwork skills
3. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. Conversant with some programmable languages such as Verilog, SystemVerilog, Perl/Python/Tcl scripts, Makefile and C++
6. Experienced in Real Number Modeling in SystemVerilog or VerilogAMS language for discrete-time behavioural models of analog blocks
7. Experienced with environment and flow build-up with OVM/UVM/VMM, Metric-Driven verification methodology
8. Experienced with Assertions like PSL or SVA etc
9. Experienced with simulation tools such as VCS or NC-Sim/irun
10. (nice to have) Understanding assembly programming and firmware development
- Contract type
- Working hours
- Salary currency
- € (EUR)
- Industry sector
- Engineering & Construction