Randstad Technologies, ICT division, is looking for
Cyber Security Engineer
In this role your contribution will be essential to implement network security policies by providing support in defining security requirements. Your focus will be on the support of security and privacy due diligence, working with internal technical teams, like R&D, and system administrators to ensure compliance with security processes and controls.
Form the technical point of view, our IT is the central support team of the company and its work is crucial to other departments. Currently, the team is composed by several members, everyone focused on few particular tasks with different levels of seniority and it aims to grow even bigger in the next few years: are you ready to take this new opportunity?
- Improving, fixing, identifying threats and working on steps to defend the infrastructure against them;
- Defending systems against unauthorized access;
- Monitoring traffic for suspicious activities;
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of current security standards, practices, procedures and methods;
- This position requires at least 5 years of experience in this role and a degree in Computer Science or Cyber Security Engineering:
- Knowledge of network security protocols and standards (Cyber Security and Data security);
- Knowledge of Cyber Security frameworks and Preventative Security Technology;
- Ability to fully conduct security assessments;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, Linux, Unix operating system;
- Attitude towards problem solving and team working;
- Good knowledge of English at a medium/high level written and spoken;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of databases like My SQL, MS SQL;
- Proficiency in virtualization and containers system like VMware, Hyper-V, Docker;
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, MBO.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi
Chi valuterà le tue competenze?
hivescout Gianandrea D.
Nessuna bio inserita per questo Hivescout