Our client is an Innovative company dealing with the E-bike market.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer for their Offices located in Milan
- Electronic board design and test;
- Embedded micro-controller based products design;
- Select and qualify components and suppliers;
- Production process supervisor and optimization;
- BOM optimization and cost reduction;
- Provide circuit, PCB, PCA and product level documentation. This includes schematic capture (Orcad and/or Altium), bills of material, and any test or assembly procedures (Word/Excel);
- Work with other engineering team members and suppliers in developing products, to ensure efficient production methods, manufacturability, serviceability, reliability and uniformity across product lines.
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout. Specific experience with Cadence/Orcad and/or Altium Designer is a plus;
- Schematic approach and problem solving attitude;
- Firmware programming in C language is a plus;
- Functional safety knowledge is a plus;
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits to the component level;
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Be a team player able to work with and support other departments and interact positively with co-workers, customer and suppliers.
- 4 years of experience in similar activities;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Availability to travel in Italy and worldwide depending on business needs.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi