Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, looks for professionals who want to work on innovative projects and new technologies and that share the strong orientation of the company to group work.
For a well- known, strong and international company, we are looking for a FronEnd Developer
The client: CompuGroup Medical Italia Group is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
Now we are working to an important international project aimed to create a new generation solution, that will leverage cutting-edge technology to provide the best in class customer experience by supporting and optimizing our customer’s workflow.
Goals of the job
The Software Developer's aim is to ensure architecture, design, development, and implementation of innovative software programs, through CGM guidelines, in agreement with the international teams of this project by building efficient programs and systems that serve CGM user needs and meet business in an international context.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation of clean, efficient, high-quality code.
- Participation in agile processes and the processing of all assigned tasks there.
- Reporting to the Agile Master and Product Owner within the framework of the agile processes.
- Delivery of clean, high quality, high-performance code, which meets all requirements.
- Active support of the PM/PO, Software Architect, and Team Leader Development including the suggesting of solutions to problems.
- Continuous improvement.
- Testing and verification of code
- Feedback to Product Manager/Product Owner regarding critical requirements.
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Verification/validation of the source code
- Strong experience with Angular2+, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, SASS 2. Knowledge of Component-based architecture
- Experience with functional programming and RxJS
- Experience with Git 5. Experience with testing techniques
- Excellent english language mastery
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Be communicative and open to new ideas
- Experience in a test-driven environment
- Familiarity with Webpack
- Experience with NgRx store, Redux or any other similar state container
- Experience in frontend performance metric tools
- Experience with Java or other server-side languages
- Be comfortable with GitLab, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
Location: Molfetta (BA )-Italy
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi