Randstad Technologies, the specialized divison focused on education, search and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy. is looking for:
Position: Information Technology Specialist
Location: Rome, Italy
In this position, the successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations and associated local and group software within the office building. The IT Specialist will also be the main point of contact for employee who are experiencing computer issues.
He/She will provides technical support to Arjo Italy employees, assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software; offer daily operations and systems support to personnel; verify functionality of hardware and software components; troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone; assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions; conduct daily network backup operations.
He/She will also handle :
maintain/ buy devices (PC, iPhone, iPad, PDA, printer, ...);
work with a ticket system;
contacts and contracts with 3rd party suppliers for both IT and Business Facility Requirements
(meeting room, etc).
The ideal candidate:
Technical Skills :
Windows 7, Windows 10;
Microsoft Office 201x, basic understanding;
Maintain server running under Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2016,
DNS, DHCP, ...;
Basic understanding of MS Exchange server (distribution list, shared mailboxes, ...);
Monitor and identify network problems;
Professional Knowledge of Network and Security Systems;
Skills in Implementing, Managing, Supporting IT infrastructure;
Wide Knowledge iOS 6 - iOS12;
Preferred Air Watch configuration skills for mobile devices;
Maintain local network, printers, scanner, fax, meeting room and other office infrastructure
devices including conference infrastructure (i.e. patching, ...).
Personal Skills and Other Requirements :
- Fluency (verbal and in writing) in Italian and English language is mandatory;
- Travel Possibility (3/4 times a month in Italy and abroad);
- Team Player;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 3+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance;
- 2+ years’ experience on current network operating systems;
- Focused on executing in due time with high quality with appropriate sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important objectives and tasks;
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience;
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi