Randstad Technologies, ICT division, is looking for:
We are now looking for an Infrastructure Engineer for our Modena office to analyze and establish infrastructural and applications requirements.
Joining our team you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, multinational Company and as an Infrastructure Engineer you will be in charge of supporting, designing and implementing infrastructure technologies, applications and solutions such as: computing, storage, networking, physical and cloud infrastructure. You will perform security assessments and consult project teams, stakeholders and system administrators in order to understand and define infrastructural procedures.
In this role you will help design and build the infrastructure by working with the information security team to correctly implement security policies and more generally, actively define, develop and update the disaster recovery protocols.
Form the technical point of view, our IT is the central support team of the company and its work is essential to other departments. Currently, the team is composed by many members, everyone focused on few particular tasks, with different levels of seniority and it aims to grow even bigger in the next few years: are you ready to take this opportunity?
- Constant monitoring the quality of the infrastructure;
- Analyze and suggest changes to test, dev and prod infrastructure;
- Ensure utmost uptime for entire network services and servers;
- Implement infrastructure security policies;
- Provide consultancy and support for users/teams with various/different levels of IT knowledge;
- Making policy recommendations for further implementations and development;
- This position requires at least 5 years of experience in this role and a degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Knowledge of networks and their protocols;
- Proficiency with both network hardware and technologies (switches, VLAN, Proxy, firewalls, IPS, etc) Proficiency with shared storage technologies;
- Good knowledge of backup procedures for data storage and disaster recovery;
- Knowledge of cloud environments and infrastructures, in particular Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS;
- Knowledge of virtualization systems like VMware, Hyper-V
- Attitude towards problem solving and team working;
- Good knowledge of English at a medium/high level written and spoken;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of databases like My SQL, MS SQL;
- Knowledge of container systems like Docker and Kubernetes
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi