Our client is an International Company that operates in Luxury/Fashion Industry.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently seeking an IT Analyst in charge of IT systems for Planning function.
The candidate will be part of IT Project Management team and will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects. In addition, the IT Analyst will be the liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects, which will be assigned.
- Analyze and understand the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business process;
- Support the internal team in projects related to SAP Solution Application for Planning departments (Demand, Factory e MRP)
- Understanding internal requirements and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue;
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with partners to define the solution;
- Delivering elements of systems design, business rules, mock-up, or other detailed deliverables;
- Project Management responsibilities (timings, technical goals);
- Directly leads System Test and User Acceptance (UAT);
- Coordination of External Consultants;
- Creating internal documentation to users;
- First reference to AMS (application maintenance services);
- Report to IT Project Manager for internal follow up of IT projects and for proposal of new solutions (system based and/or process) in order to improve the overall process and the satisfactions.
- Business Degree or Industrial / Management Engineering;
- 2 or 3 years of experience in a consulting firm (preferred);
- Experience in SAP with focus on planning topics (SD, ATP, MRP);
- Experience on Demand Planning integrated software with SAP (preferred);
- Experience in Fashion or Consumer goods industry (preferred);
- Advanced level of English.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi