Our client is a leading retail Company.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Based in Bologna, IT Manager is part of senior management team and reports directly to General Manager, dotted line to Group CIO. IT Manager is responsible for secure and effective operation of all computer systems, software applications and hardware within the company. IT Manager initiates and leads projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget. Close cooperation and understanding of the business are a must.
Team: up to 5 people.
- The role of IT Manager covers and requires following major responsibilities:
- Managing IT Staff including Infrastructure specialists, IT Support, Developers & Project manager;
- Planning and managing IT budget;
- Report major IT KPIs to senior management and holding level;
- Ensuring adherence to software licensing laws;
- Implementing and managing security, integrity and backup procedures;
- Plan, design, implement and follow common IT best practices and methodologies (ITIL, PRINCE2 and/or similar);
- Define and maintain IT policies;
- Lead and drive IT projects within the company;
- Key focus on stability of Retail operations;
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and trends, with strong focus on quality and security;
- Scheduling upgrades and lead the change management process;
- Consult and document business requirements with respective teams. Based on requirements, initiate projects or change within the environment;
- Contribute to organizational policies regarding quality standards and strategic planning.
- 3-5 years of experience with team management;
- Proven experience of managing ICT Department;
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills;
- Understanding of complex information and business requirements;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent project management, ITIL aligned frameworks/processes and negotiation skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Ability to explain complex systems clearly and simply;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and within defined constraints;
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to details;
- High level of confidentiality.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Commercio e negozi
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi