Most innovative Italian company, playing in software security industry, is looking for a IT Project Manager (Cyber Security).
Most innovative Italian Fintech company is looking for a IT Project manager who is eager to help protect primary Global Financial Institutions from most advanced attacks and fraud patterns.
An IT Project manager is someone who is eager to help protect a portfolio of most important websites from malicious and automated attacks. This individual must have the ability to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer’s overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of the company. A successful candidate must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and facilitate project success.
- Act as the primary representative between our customers and company.
- Communicate effectively; organize and juggle priorities; solve problems and make decisions; build teams and relationships.
- 3+ years of system integration within complex environments.
- A strong technical networking background and experience working with major load balancers currently on the market.
- A deep level understanding and experience of Content Delivery Networks.
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related disciplines
- Fluency in English and basic Italian are required
- Knowledge of Spanish or German are a plus
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Sicurezza e vigilanza
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi