Most innovative Italian Fintech company, playing in software security industry, is looking for a Mobile Engineer
Most innovative Italian Fintech company is looking for a Mobile Engineer who is eager to help protect primary Global Financial Institutions from most advanced attacks and fraud patterns.
You would be working in an autonomous, cross-functional team with a mix of mobile developer, backend, full-stack developers and security engineer.
We are looking for an Android Engineer with a passion for security in order to help us build our SDK for Android and iOS platforms, and ensure the on-going success of our detections and protections against determined attackers.
In your role you would be responsible for producing high-quality, clean and performant code, and proving your code works with automated unit, integration and acceptance tests. You’ll undertake pairing, code review, and ticket verification. You’ll translate product requirements into software designs and also deploy applications and monitor their performance.
You will work with highly talented and smart technologists and top performer colleagues. As a developer you will be exposed to technological challenges, having the opportunity to provide key-contribution to solve them. At the same time, you would also be expected to help coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Develop and support new features in software SDK so to reliably establish the security posture of mobile devices in real time at scale
- Research new innovations in security in a continuously changing and evolving mobile landscape
- Work with service and support teams to deliver the service to millions of users
Solid knowledge of Android and Java
Experience in building applications with multiple Android OS versions
Experience with native mobile network I/O, network libraries, and concurrency
Strong troubleshooting experience related to mobile application development
Experience in building high-performance software
Proficiency in designing software architectures
Excellent communication and documentation skills
Experience working with version control systems and its related best practices (pull requests, git flow etc.)
Understanding of RESTful API interaction and JSON
- Objective-C and Swift skills
- Experience with mobile client-server application development in iOS
- Experience with mobile hybrid development framework such as Apache Cordova
- Background in cyber security
- Understanding of secure coding practices
- Experience in data encryption and secure communication
- Experience in analyzing network traffic so as to find cyber attacks
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related disciplines
- Fluency in English and basic Italian are required
- Knowledge of Spanish or German are a plus
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Sicurezza e vigilanza
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi