Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, looks for professionals who want to work on innovative projects and new technologies and that share the strong orientation of the company to group work.
For a well- known, strong and international company, we are looking for Product Owner
The client: CompuGroup Medical Italia Group is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
Now we are working to an important international project aimed to create a new generation solution, that will leverage cutting-edge technology to provide the best in class customer experience by supporting and optimizing our customer’s workflow.
The Product Owner, as a member of the Scrum Team, is responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work done by the Team. He/She will work in an informal and friendly environment. We offer several training opportunities and the possibility to take part to the best tech conferences of your choice.
The Product Owner represents the interests and goals of the Product Manager in leading the strategic planning, through ownership of product concepts, roadmaps, and prioritization. He owns product backlog according to roadmaps and release plans.
The Product Owner is co-located with the development team. He supports the Product development team by reducing churn and waste, removing blockers and offering ideas, solutions, and technical product guidance.
The Product Owner defines, tracks, maintains requirements with a solid understanding of users, working alongside Product management and the agile development team.
Goals of the job
Product Owners is at the core of every product development cycle.
The aim of Product Owner is to provide advocacy and strategy, and also facilitate collaboration to deliver a product that will meet customer needs and provide the best possible return on investment.
Maximizing the product’s business value and early release of key functions is made possible so that a quick return on investment is achieved.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creation and maintenance of the product backlog in accordance with the PM’s requirements including specifications for all required criteria (i.e. acceptance criteria).
- Acceptance criteria should be produced on a high process level before the sprint. In a grooming/sprint planning meeting the acceptance criteria are broken down into more detailed acceptance criteria.
- Represents the PM and all stakeholders
- Prioritizes the product backlog items so that a product’s business value is maximized and an early release of key functions is made possible in order to enable a quick return on investment.
- Attends all Scrum Events
- Is available to the Team to answer questions
- Clarifies all questions so that the Team knows exactly what is expected of them and what they should deliver. It is essential that the Team feel comfortable and stay committed to the task/story. (method: acceptance criteria, screen mockups, available to answer questions)
- Under the leadership of the PM, the PO compiles technical concepts based on the requirements. The PO compares these concepts with the requirements and releases them, in cases where the PM and the PO positions are occupied by one person.
- At least three years’ experience as Agile Product Owner (CSPO certification appreciated) in a Scrum Team
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification, the ability to balance tactical and strategic needs and always focus on the customer.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A Continuous Improvement mindset
- A strong interest to learning, curiosity and innovation
- Fundamental about Continuous Integrations, Continuous Delivery, BDD
Location: Milano (MI) or Costa Volpino (BG)– Italy
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di entrambi i sessi (legge 903/77). I dati saranno trattati e conservati esclusivamente ai fini delle selezioni presenti o future, garantendo i diritti di cui all'art. 13 Decreto legislativo 196/03.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi