Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, looks for professionals who want to work on innovative projects and new technologies and that share the strong orientation of the company to group work.
For a well- known, strong and international company, we are looking for Quality Assurance Specialist
The client: CompuGroup Medical Italia Group is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
Now we are working to an important international project aimed to create a new generation solution, that will leverage cutting-edge technology to provide the best in class customer experience by supporting and optimizing our customer’s workflow.
- investigate and manage product bugs assessment and follow-up with product owners to improve their performances;
- support the product audit management process;
- ensure that the product is appropriately released;
- implement corrective and preventive actions;
- maintain a close working collaboration with product owners and development team members;
- ability to meet challenging deadlines;
- ensure that the monitoring system for customers and complaints is updated;
- Excellent problem solving attitude;
- Strong attention to detail and astute diagnostic skills;
- Basic knowledge of UI design;
- Fluent English;
- Strong interest for Information Technology;
- Knowledge of Test automation in at least one of this framework: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, CodeceptJS;
Nice to have:
- Working experience in Agile environment with Scrum & Kanban method;
- Experience in Cloud or Saas Development environment;
- Previous as a developer;
- Experience in performance testing with relevant tools like load impact.
- Good to have knowledge of DevOps tools;
Location: Costa Volpino (BG)-Italy
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.
Sede di Lavoro
Costa Volpino (BG)
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi