Randstad Technologies, divisione specializzata nella formazione, somministrazione e ricerca di personale IT, ricerca per cliente finale CompuGroup Medical Italia Group (CGM Italia Group), multinazionale di sanità elettronica, leader a livello mondiale, per sua la divisione Web Development,ricerca un Scrum Master da inserire presso la sede operativa di Costa volpino.
· Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
· Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
· Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
· Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
· Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
· Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
· Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
· Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
· Governance of the SCRUM, e.g. all agile meetings are properly held and documented.
· Should be certified.
· Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
· Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
· Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
· Experience is playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
· Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scrum, etc.
· Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
· Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
· The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
· Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi