Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, looks for professionals who want to work on innovative projects and new technologies and that share the strong orientation of the company to group work.
For a well- known, strong and international company, we are looking for Software Backend Developer
The client: CompuGroup Medical Italia Group is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
The Software Developer plays a key role in this international project in the design, develop, testing and maintenance activities of software systems. He is responsible for making specialized and high-quality software for CGM clients.
The Software Developer is in charge of the entire development process for a software program. Participate in design and refinement meetings to develop, test and debug programs to meet business needs. Has strong knowledge of standards concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. He also has good experience in Agile frameworks and popular coding language.
Goals of the job
The Software Developer's aim is to ensure architecture, design, development, and implementation of innovative software programs, through CGM guidelines, in agreement with the international teams
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participation in agile processes and the processing of all assigned tasks there.
- Reports to the Agile Master and Product Owner within the framework of the agile processes.
- Delivery of clean, high quality, high-performance code, which meets all requirements.
- Active support of the PM/PO, Software Architect, and Team Leader Development including the suggesting of solutions to problems.
- Testing and verification of code
- Feedback to Product Manager/Product Owner regarding critical requirements.
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Verification/validation of the source codeProviding peer review.
- Java software developing with excellent software design and clean code principles (5+ years);
- .NET (Visual Basic/Visual C#/Xamarin) software developing with excellent software design and clean code principles (5+ years);
- Designing and developing service-oriented architectures using microservices;
- Designing and implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services, API Gateways)
- Experience with Relational DBMS;
- Plus for knowledge of Linux and Shellscript.
- Knowledge implementing cryptography on smartcards with java, digital certificates and signatures, knowledge on managing jks, keytool, openssl.
- Aptitude to learn a new RAD programming language based influenced and similar to Java and .Net architecture.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-drive environment
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
Location: Milano (MI) o Costa Volpino (BG)-Italy
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi