Randstad Technologies, divisione specializzata nella ricerca, selezione e formazione di profili ICT di Randstad Italia, ricerca per importante società cliente, un tlc engineer- di seguito i dettagli dell'opportunità.
- · Master’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering with a minimum grade of 105/110 (or Electronic/Software Engineering with specific experience in telecommunications)
- · Good knowledge of wireless network architectures (GSM/UMTS/LTE) and related signalling procedures.
- · Good knowledge of legacy and modern fixed network architectures (PSTN, NGN, IMS ) and related signalling procedures.
- · Structured and systematic approach
- · Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- · Curious and eager-to-learn personality
you can be part of a team of R&D telecom engineers working on the development of monitoring platform.
Provide telecom and software specifications for applications whose main goal is to ensure that services offered by our customers meet or exceed their target quality levels for an optimal subscriber experience.
Work on the design of innovative tools aiming at providing our customers with deep and valuable insights into their Big Data flows.
Collaborate with the other team members and with colleagues from other departments acting as a true Telecom Knowledge Centre for the entire organization.
Sede di Lavoro
Tipo di contratto
Orario di lavoro
Fai upload del tuo cv e candidati in meno di 47 secondi